- HELP THE FRIENDLIC CLINIC TEAM - HELP UKRAINIAN CHILDREN
HELP THE FRIENDLIC CLINIC TEAM - HELP UKRAINIAN CHILDREN
Who are we?
We are a team of professional and inspired pediatricians of evidence-based medicine. We take care of the health of babies from birth, become friends and partners of families, accompany the healthy growing up of children.
- Over a three-year period, thousands of families from Kyiv city and its suburbs have become our friends and clients. Doctors of Kyiv maternity hospitals referred our babies to the caring hands of our doctors. Because they knew: FRIENDLIC CLINIC works with inspired professionals!
- We not only treated, but also taught! We were successfully conducting parental schools and online webinars so that every mom and dad had up-to-date information about their baby's health.
- We are known far beyond the capital, we are recommended to friends, we have grown, strengthened and we planned to open new chains of FRIENDLIC.
Unfortunately, due to the war, we were forced to temporarily suspend appointments in our clinic. At this terrible time together with the whole country we are going through a horrible experience, we are trying to be strong, optimistic and we do our best to be brought closer the victory!
Our team works - everyone in their place is extremely useful.
The war continues, but life has not stopped - children are born, grow up, get sick. The realities of the war, unfortunately, do not make us healthier, correspondingly the need for high-quality medical services is quite urgent. Our team of friendly doctors continues to support Ukrainian families in this difficult time of trials.
Where are our healthcare workers right now?
Our doctors have their own families and children, and, of course, they strive to save the lives of their beloved ones. Currently Friendlic`s pediatricians are mostly in the west of the Ukraine. From the very beginning of the war our doctors provided consultations for free, where possible they offered face-to-face appointments for free as well or for donation.
The clinic's founder, Yulia Honcharova, worked as a neonatologist at a maternity hospital in Dnipro city and has recently returned to the capital to resume clinics` work.
Since April 13 we are going to resume work in 2 clinics!
Why are we asking for support?
- We are the bearers of a new culture for Ukraine - a culture of quality medical service based on the principles of world evidence-based medicine.
- Our doctors do not just diagnose and prescribe treatment. We strive to be Friends of Health - reliable partners, advisors, heartwarming friends for parents and children.
- We practice a holistic, comprehensive approach to health, see and respect the personality of the little patient and work on behalf of his interests.
Now it is not easy for Ukrainian families to find medical care. Calling a doctor at home, making an appointment at the clinic at a convenient time - everything that we all got used to until recently, has become a problem. As babies get sick, often the disease has a severe effect due to stress and new living conditions.
Мами немовлят мають складнощі із годуванням грудьми, молочні суміші не завжди доступні, деякі – дефіцитні. І це лише невелика частина проблем, з якими щодня стикаються мами й тати.
We are sure that our help is extremely needed.
We are just starting to resume work of clinics - with a minimal set of services and currently only two doctors are available for appointments.
We totally want to continue to help young Ukrainians take care of their health.
Our team temporarily needs financial support.
We will be grateful for any donation!
Supporting "Friendlic", you will help:
- Doctors – to treat children with a great dedication and take care of their own families;
- Ukrainian families – to remain their children healthy, protect them by vaccination, provide calmness and confidence that the health of their precious babies is in safe hands;
- Children - to lay a strong groundwork for physical, mental and social health. This is the future of our nation, our main treasure!
What are we going spend money on?
To pay salaries to doctors during 3 months.
Most of our clients, families with newborns and toddlers under the age of one have left Kyiv and cannot visit clinics. That's why Friendlick's doctors advise and monitor children's health and development online. This is how we fulfill our responsibilities under the First Year Support Programs, which were acquired by families before the war started.
All online consultations are free for such clients. Doctors will receive 200 UAH for each. We are holding about 150 of such consultations per month, and we guess that we will work in this mode for at least 3 months.
(about 3 000 $)
(about 3 500 $)
We are sincerely grateful to everyone! The size of the donation does not matter: a great result is the sum of everyone's small efforts. We, Ukrainians, understand this very well.